Thursday, August 11, 2011

Who is Who and What is What, Page One



I thought it would be great to give a visual of what and whom I talk about, so I will use the next few pages to show who is who and what is what.  I'm partial to books with pictures -- I usually don't read books that don't have pictures in them.  Tomorrow I will continue with Page Two.  It took me all evening to figure out how to load pictures onto this Blog thing and I'm tired and going to bed.


 Below is my son Micah and his wife, Jasmine.  Micah was about to say something, but decided not to.


This is my mom, Eunice, holding my dog, Kita.  The wheelchair is holding my mom.















This is my youngest grandchild, Jade, playing Itsy Bitsy Spider with my mom at the nursing home.  My mother takes these games very seriously. 

Below is my daughter-in-law, Jasmine,  holding my grandson, Donovan.  Donovan in turn, is holding Spider Man.

Below is a picture of my daughter, Leah, with my granddaughters Shania, Latavia and Ashanti.  My daughter is not a queen - she wore this as an accent piece to her hairdo on her Golden Birthday/Graduation party celebration.


Below is my son, Jason with my grandchildren, Donovan and Jade when she was born.  Jas looks like he hasn't gotten much sleep here with his newborn...


Below is my son-in-law, Parris, and Micah, at Micah and Jasmine's wedding.  It was on the beach in Long Beach and was a beautiful wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment